BEAUTY BACKED BY SCIENCE
La Luer's Facial Treatment System is powered by six clinically tested technologies.
These 6 technologies are carefully integrated into our unique design to do 1 thing: Yield results you can see and feel after 1 use.
La Luer is the first company to successfully integrate 6 technologies into 1 device across 4 specific treatments and holds multiple utility and design patents.
Advanced Dermal Technologies
Fuses the markets most advanced skincare technologies to target a multitude of skin concerns ranging from blemishes and uneven skin tone, to appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Optimized Skincare Treatments
4 custom-tailored facial treatments (DETOX / TONE / LIFT / INFUSE) designed to meet all your skin needs. Go through all 4 treatments for a comprehensive facial, or custom tailor your own facial regimens focusing specifically on your mode of choice.
Maximum Skin to Tool Contact
With one of the largest bases featuring an ultrasound probe, 6 premium stainless steel microcurrent and RF probes, and 28 LED microchips, MIRA is designed to perform. We ensure maximum contact between skin and device yielding visible results with each treatment.
Easy To Use
Simply hold the power button for 5 seconds to power on. Easily navigate through each treatment mode by pressing the power button. Hold the power button for 5 seconds to power off.
Designed to be used effortlessly at home or on the go, our elegant, compact tool fits in your palm, pocket, purse, or luggage– allowing you to facial whenever and wherever you want.
Wireless Charging Port
Wireless charging port is compact and convenient, delivering sufficient charge for up to 10 five-minute facial sessions (50 minutes of usage).
Automatic Overcharge Protection
Intelligent sensors built into the device signal MIRA to turn itself off once fully charged to prevent overcharge.
Aesthetically designed, the premium grade stainless steel handle allows users to control the strength of currents. For stronger treatments, establish more contact with the handle. For weaker currents, hold the handle on the sides.
La Luer makes it possible for you to receive professional, high quality facials from the comfort of home. It’s customizable, rechargeable, and can be easily cleaned with a wet towel after each use.
SKIN DEEP SOLUTIONS
Rather than bandaging up the problem at the surface, we believe in targeting the root of the problem.
Skin is composed of three main layers: epidermis, dermis, hypodermis.
The uppermost layer is the epidermis. The epidermis shields underlying layers from external environmental factors, and hosts cells like Keratinocytes (keratin producing cells), Melanocytes (melanin producing cells responsible for pigment), and Langerham cells (dendritic cells that protect and guard your skin from foreign microorganisms). The epidermis has no blood supply and gains it’s nutrition through contact with the dermis.
The middle layer, or the dermis, is the thickest layer of the skin, and contains capillaries (essential for oxygenation and nutrients), and an extracellular matrix of collagen, and elastin fibers. These fibers build your skin’s “foundation” and structural integrity, giving skin it strength, support, and flexibility. Just as the epidermis contains key cells like Kerantinocytes, Melanocytes, and Langerham cells, the dermis contains Fibroblasts (collagen and elastin synthesizing cells), and Mast Cells (cells that produce histamines, responsible for an immune response).
The innermost layer of your skin, or hypodermis contains fat and muscle. This layer anchors to your skin’s fascia, or connective tissue that wraps around skeletal muscles.
As we age, structural changes happen within each layer, causing visible changes to the outer appearance of your skin.
1. loss of Rete Ridges (epithelial extensions that project into the connective tissue) results in reduced supply of nutrients and oxygen to epidermis (Tobin, 2017).
2. Cell production decreases up to 50% between our 20s-70s (Cerimele et al, 1990). The stratum corneum (responsible for maintaining or skin barrier), doesn’t get replaced as quickly, and as a result, skin feels dryer.
3. Additionally, our sebaceous glands produce less oil, especially after menopause, leading to even dryer skin.
1. Decrease in dermal volume, and thickness. With up to a 50% decrease in Mast Cells, and 60% decrease in blood flow (Farage et al, 2013), compromising the skin’s response to injury.
2. Collagen content of dermis decreases by 1% per year throughout adult life (Rigel et al, 2004), and collagen fibers (as picture in figure above), change from well-organized bundles, to fragmented fibers as we age. Collagen synthesis also decreases as fibroblast activity decreases.
3. Elastin fibers, allowing skin to “bounce” back after manipulation, also becomes more frayed (Graham-Brown, 2004).
4. The decrease in collagen and elastin fibers interfere with their ability to bind to hyaluronic acid and water, and as a result, skin loses elasticity. Wrinkles are, therefore, due to both a decrease in collagen and elastin which affects the water holding ability of collagen (Richards and Edwards, 2014).
1. Loss of subcutaneous fat, resulting in thinner skin.
SO...HOW DO WE TARGET THE PROBLEM?
Unlike other skincare tools that have 1-3 technologies max, we integrate 6 of the most widely used beauty technologies into 1 product.
Decreases in Collagen, Elastin, and Hyaluronic Acid as we age result in weak, thin, dehydrated skin. So many treatment approaches on the market involve aggressive treatment regimens, harsh topicals, and injectables.
Our 6 technologies work on building up the skin barrier, increasing collagen and elastin production, and propelling hydration deeper into the dermal layer. We support your skin's inherent functions instead of overwhelming it with products and damaging an already fragile barrier. Your skin and body is so intelligent and capable. We just need to let it do it's thing.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
We did all the thinking for you! Now, you just need to find your treatment.
Each mode is associated with a specific set of technologies. Use all 4 modes for a comprehensive facial treatment or focus on your mode of choice for a personalized regimen.