Instantly soothe redness, sculpt facial contours, tighten pores, detoxify, and plump skin with La Luer's CryoSculpt.
Crafted from 100% surgical-grade stainless steel and filled with cryofreeze technology, CryoSculpt allows users to combine facial massage techniques with ice-cold temperatures for a total spa-level refresh!
- Cryofreeze technology harnesses and sustains cold temperatures to decrease vasodilation––immediately tightening skin, constricting pores, and soothing redness.
- Our ergonomic design perfectly adapts to your natural face and body contours, effectively sculpting and visibly de-puffing skin.
- Our 100% surgical-grade stainless steel is hypoallergenic, anti-corrosive, and easy to maintain.
Ice therapy helps counteract under-eye puffiness by constricting blood vessels, increasing circulation, promoting lymphatic drainage, and providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
Starting under the eye at the bridge of the nose, glide Cryosculpt outwards towards temples. You can also hold Cryosculpt over closed eyes––pressing and releasing as needed.
Cold therapy can help reduce swelling and redness from breakouts by curbing inflammation.
Hold Cryosculpt over breakout areas and gently move in circular motions, icing breakouts in intervals of 1 minute. Repeat for 2-3 minutes and continue icing daily.
Skin icing helps tighten and shrink appearance of large pores, giving you that smooth glass like finish. It's the perfect primer prior to applying makeup, or skip makeup all together after your icing session.
Focusing on your middle face area, glide Cryosculpt outwards towards your ears, repeat 5-10 times or as needed. Foundation should look smooth and flawless.
Utilizing cold therapy with your serums will help actives absorb better and penetrate deep into skin. Cold temperatures causes capillaries to constrict thereby creating a "pulling" effect into skin.
Apply a generous layer of our Cellular Renewal Serum, then glide Cryosculpt over facial areas. Freezing temperatures will prompt tighter skin and give you that instant glow.
SOOTHE • SCULPT • TIGHTEN • DETOXIFY • PLUMP
Safe for every day use. Use 1-5 minutes per day.
Use in the morning to depuff, throughout the day to give your skin a refresh, and at night to help skincare penetrate deeply.
For best results, use with LA LUER Cellular Renewal Serum, our Hyaluronic Conductive Gel.
Tool is compatible with all products and can be used with Toner, Serum, Oil, Gel, or Moisturizer of your choice.
- Store Cryosculpt in freezer prior to use. Freeze retaining fluids will keep Cryosculpt cool for an hour!
- Throughly cleanse the face removing all makeup and impurities prior to using Cryosculpt.
- Apply a thin layer of gel/serum/oil all over face, and begin gliding device over face.
- To clean, wash tools under water, wipe with a damp towel, or clean using an alcohol pad.
- Return to storage case, and place in freezer for next use!
- Two Individual Cryosculpt Tools
- Cryosculpt Storage Container